- The JobScheduler Universal Agent provides status information via following web services
- /jobscheduler/agent/api general information
- /jobscheduler/agent/api/overview same as .../api
- /jobscheduler/agent/api/task running Agent tasks
- /jobscheduler/agent/api/tunnel Tunnels summary
- /jobscheduler/agent/api/tunnel/ List of tunnels
- /jobscheduler/agent/api/command Running command summary
- /jobscheduler/agent/api/command/ List of running commands (watching file_order_source)
- The web services can return the media types application/json and text/plain (which is currently returned as YAML).
If the client accepts both with same priority, the server chooses text over JSON.
- All interfaces used by JobScheduler (engine), so that Agent v1.11 should be compatible with JobScheduler v1.10 and vice versa.
- URIs as above
The web services response's content could change in future releases. With v1.11, we will stabilize the important parts.