- YADE makes use of the CIFS interface library jcifs-ng version 2.0.6.
- When used with high performance storage systems an error occurs:
- This is a packet level problem with the TCPS packet SMB2_CLOSE. This level is out of control of YADE, therefore the resolution has to be found with an updated jcfis-ng library.
- Existing Issues in jcifs-ng
- YADE makes use of an updated version 2.0.8 of the jcifs-ng library
- Find attached the updated library jcifs-ng-2.0.8.jar.zip
- Store the library in the ./lib/patches directory of JobScheduler Master or Agent that run the YADE job.
- Configure YADE using a SMB fragment
- Check execution result
- Check the ./lib/3d-party directory (JobScheduler Master and Agent) to find a jcifs-ng-2.0.8.jar file