- Non-working days (holidays) are configured on a daily basis.
- Non-working days should be specified for days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Non-working days are considered when calculating the <job next_start_time="..."> answer and the <calendar> answer
- In order to make holidays available for more accurate duration, i.e. hh:mm, the existing <run_time> element should be used in order to define "negative" run-times.
- Add <run_time> as child of <holidays>. The periods configured by the <run_time> will be treated as holiday periods (negative run times).
- If <run_time> is a child of <holidays> then the following children/attributes will not be allowed:
- The example translates to: repeat every hour between 4:00 and 20:00 except for tuesdays. On tuesdays repeat every hour between 10:00 and 20:00
- This feature will be considered with reference to Maintenance Window Management