- The task log of a job that is executed by an Agent is available as a rolling log from the JOC GUI.
- This does not apply to the order log that is available only after the job chain has completed.
- The order log should be available as a rolling log
- The rolling order and task log is supported when JOC is opened with the JobScheduler port
- The JobScheduler creates for a permanent order a new log file after the job chain has completed.
- If an order is running and you don't have update the JOC window before you click to "show log" then it is possible that you see the new log because the job chain has already completed in the background.
- If you use JOC behind a proxy or with the Jetty port then the rolling logs are not supported.
- Here you get an empty window.
- The order log is only available after the job chain has completed.
- The task log is only available after the task has finished.