- If you use JOC behind a proxy then the rolling logs are not supported.
- Here you get an empty window.
- The order log is only available after the job chain has completed.
- The task log is only available after the task has finished.
A snapshot of the log will be shown instead of the empty window.
- In JOC Cockpit all logs of running tasks or orders are always snapshots.
- So here, no problems with a proxy can occur.
- The classic JOC doesn't know if it is called behind a proxy.
- So here, nothing will be changed, It works as designed.