- The JobScheduler Universal Agent comes with a commercial license, see Usage for Open Source Users and Commercial License Holders
- For use without an agent-specific license key the Agent behaves a follows: the Agent will
- start the task if no other tasks are running for this Agent.
- deny start of the task with an error message if any other tasks are running for this Agent.
- This single-task mode allows Open Source users to install and to try the Agent's full functionality. However, for enterprise usage, when execution of a number of parallel tasks is required then a commercial license key for the Agent has to be purchased.