- JobScheduler provides an interface that can make use of a Plugin to modify a job configuration.
- The Plugin is executed in the event of a job being loaded or re-loaded.
- The Plugin is handed over
- the XML representation of the job configuration that is being loaded, i.e. the <job> XML node.
- the Plugin specific configuration as stated in the below example with the <plugin.config> XML node.
- The Plugin returns the job configuration that should be used by JobScheduler, i.e. the <job> XML node.
- The Plugin is configured in ./config/scheduler.xml with the following elements:
- Example Plugin configuration:
Area of Operation