- When starting JOE or JID for Linux then JOE will crash with the error message:
- JOE and JID should start for Linux.
- Rename the file $SCHEDULER_HOME/user_bin/jobscheduler_environment_variables.sh-example to $SCHEDULER_HOME/user_bin/jobscheduler_environment_variables.sh and add the line
- If the symlink scheduler_data does not exist in $SCHEDULER_HOME, e.g. when you have installed JOE stand alone, please create the symlink like this:
- ln -s /anydirectory/sos-berlin.com/jobscheduler/scheduler-id scheduler_data
- where anydirectory points to the root of your $SCHEDULER_DATA directory and scheduler-id is the id that you have entered during setup of your JobScheduler installation.
- This issue occured in an early download of release 1.10.2 and has been fixed for downloads starting from 2015-12-11.