- YADE makes use of the following log4j2 loggers:
- rootLogger which logs to stdout
- reportLogger which logs to a file
- the <Logging><LogFile> parameter specifies the location of the file to which the log output of the reportLogger will be written.
- While using the Copy operation no file names are provided with the reportLog
- While using the Move operation:
- 1.13.3 contains the name of deleted files.
- 1.13.4 does not contain the file names for skipped/deleted/failed etc. files.
- The "name" information should be available for skipped/deleted/failed files for reportLog.
- The Copy operation with DisableOverwriteFiles (skipped files should be logged to a reportLog)
- The Move operation (deleted files should be logged to a reportLog)
- Testing the YADE standalone client and YADE JITL jobs
- see Fix Version/s
- Configure YADE settings to use the
- <Logging><LogFile> parameter
- Copy (with DisableOverwriteFiles, TransferZeroByteFiles=relaxed)