* YADE makes use of the CIFS interface library jcifs-ng version 2.0.6.
- When used with high performance storage systems an error occurs as explained with
YADE-564 YADE-564resolves the issue, however, in order to be up to date with current jcifs-ng version YADE should switch to a current branch and user jcifs-ng 2.1.5. Use of a newer library introduces new dependencies and therefore requires adjustments of YADE.
- YADE ships with a current jcifs-ng library version 2.1.5
- Configure YADE using a SMB fragment
- Check execution result
- Check the ./lib/3d-party directory (JobScheduler Master, Agent and YADE Client) to find the files:
- jcifs-ng-2.1.5.jar and