Status: Released (View Workflow)
- YADE supports cs://(CredentialStore) syntax
- If an option is not set explicitly, then YADE tries to set the option value implicitly, e.g. sets host, port, user values by extracting/analizing the Credential Store Url field etc.
- YADE should set values from a Credential Store only if explicitly specified by the configuration.
- The desired behavior is incompatible to some extent: with previous YADE version missing configuration items as e.g. the "source_user" or "source_host" have automatically been populated from a Credential Store.
- With this fix all configuration items have to be specified explicitly. However, we consider the previous behavior an error as implicit configuration causes unwanted side effects.