- YADE supports use of SMB as a data provider.
- The host, user and password attributes for SMB can be replaced by values from a credential store using the syntax cs://some_path@title, cs://some_path@user, cs://some_path@password etc. or a custom field
- The domain attribute for SMB fragments is not supported by the CredentialStore
- The domain attribute supports the CredentialStore syntax cs://some_path@some_field.
- some_field can be any of the existing fields such as title, user etc. or a custom field when using KeePass 2