- At run-time YADE can export the file included with the attachment field of a Credential Store database to the local file system.
- Current configuration is complex an use several settings elements:
- This situation also poses a potential security risk if the exported file can not be deleted after the transfer
- YADE should use the CreadentialStore attachment as a byte stream instead of temporary file
- Usage of the configuration CS... elements (see above) is no more supported (starting with the JobScheduler version 1.12.1)
- CreadentialStore field referencing
- the first attachment (KeePass file formats 1 and 2)
- a specified attachment (KeePass file format 2)