- YADE uses the (target_|source_)command_delimiter option by execution of the pre or post commands for each file
- (target_ |source_)pre_command, (target_ |source_)post_command
- Commands executed before or after the transfer of files, uses the default ; command delimiter.
- (target_ |source_)pre_transfer_commands, (target_ |source_)post_transfer_commands , etc.
- all transfer commands (inclusive jump host) should use the defined command delimiter option.
|Approve YADE-437 for Release 1.12||Released|