- The YADE Client logs the following error:
- The History Viewer shows
- The error message is shortened in a way that renders it useless.
- The user has to widen the detail panel and the error message column to make the content visible.
- However the length of the error message is restricted to 150 characters which results in
The most important part of this message is missing.
- The YADE Client stores the error message in the database with the fully available length (max 255 characters)
- The YADE Client shortens longer error messages from the left side to retain the important part to the right.