- JADE4DMZ doesn´t use the SSH implementation itself, but uses a SSHJob class which implicitely uses the SSH class implemented with Trilead SSH.
- Trilead supports HTTP Proxy only.
- The Trilead SSH classes should be replaced by JSch.
- The SOCKS Proxies supported by the JSch implementation from JCraft should be available for use of JADE with a jump host.
- JADE4DMZ should not use an individual Job implementation class, it should use the central class that implements SSH.
- The following parameters are added to connect to a jump host via a proxy:
- jump_proxy_protocol = http|socks4|socks5