- The operations send and receive are provided by YADE for compatibility with its predecessor SOSFTP.
- With the introduction of the Virtual File System (VFS) to YADE these operations are inappropriate as the VFS considers source and target systems independently of a specific local file system.
- Both operations can easily be replaced in YADE configuration profiles:
- The former operation send corresponds to copy with a local file system as source and a remote target.
- The former operation receive corresponds to copy with a remote source and the local file system as target.
- Release 1.9: Deprecated
- Release 1.10: Unsupported
- Release 1.11: Removed