- JADE should provide a list of files that are available for transfer.
- A new operation "getlist" is available that can be used with any existing JADE transfer profile.
- File checking is done by establishing the connection to a source host, this includes use of a jump host.
- Existing mechanisms for file selection are supported, e.g. file_path setting.
- Result Elements
- File names are provided.
- File attributes are provided for file size and modification date.
- Result Handling
- The Result List is provided as an UTF encoded Result File. The Result File name is specified by the setting result_file.
- The Result List is provided to stdout and can be parsed by suitable tools.
- No folder names are included with file names.
- No checksum files are created.
- This feature is not intended for immediate implementation.
- Please vote for this issue and let us know your feedback if you want it to be part of a future release.