Instead of local time the engine uses UTC time.
- The time zone of the scheduler is configurable with <config time_zone="...">.
- Time zone names are from the tz database, for example time_zone="Europe/Berlin".
- The time zone of jobs and orders is configurable with <run_time time_zone="..."> or <schedule time_zone="...">.
- The timestamp column in log files is displayed in the scheduler's time zone.
- scheduler.log is using local time as before.
- Timestamps in XML answer are marked with suffix "Z" for UTC time.
The JobSchedulers uses Joda Time for time calculation.