- SourceForge user request:
- Is it possible to create a workflow for a single job with multiple resource locks so that locks are not nested, but rather evaluated in parallel
- It appears that nested locks do not evaluate recursively unless parent lock is available. This causes situation where child lock is acquired by another workflow even though the workflow got executed later and time wise should not be getting a lock before workflow that got kicked off earlier.
- The Lock Instruction allows to specify a number of resource locks. Processing continues only after all resource locks indicated have been acquired.
- Either all locks can be acquired at a given time or none will be acquired and the lock instruction will wait for the specified locks to be freed.