- If jobs are executed then this information is visible from the "History" view.
- Users have to actively check the history of task executions.
- JobUsers would like to receive a summary report of the task execution history:
- a job should be available that can be scheduled for repeated execution during the day.
- the information included with the job output corresponds to what is visible from the "History" view in JOC Cockpit..
- The functionality is available with the Get-JobSchedulerTaskHistory and Get-JobSchedulerOrderHistory cmdlets:
- As a prerequisite the PowerShell Command Line Interface should be available for an Agent with Windows or Linux.
- The job implementation looks like this:
- For notification
- the report can be stored to an Excel file, see PowerShell CLI 1.2 - Use Cases - Task History Report
- the report can be forwarded by mail, see PowerShell CLI 1.2 - Use Cases - Report Automation
- The PowerShell module ships independently from JobScheduler releases and offers the functionality starting from release 1.2.1, see https://github.com/sos-berlin/scheduler-cli-powershell