- An order is assign a schedule.
- The schedule makes use of an include file ("holiday" file) like this:
- The relative path is correct as the order is located at 4 levels in the folder hierarchy starting from ./live:
- Assignment of the include file with the above relative path works fine and is accepted by the Master. The orders start-time is calculated correctly.
- After a restart of the Master the following error is reported:
The assumption that the path reaches beyond root is wrong. Possibly the Master calculates relative paths differently at run-time and on start-up. With the error message an additional / is pre-pended to the relative path.
- As a result the order's start-time is not re-calculated. Users have to re-assign the schedule to the order to force re-calculation of the start-time.
- The above observations are about use of <include live_file="..."> in "holiday" files of schedules. We should check if the problem is limited to this or if it could occur with other objects that make use of <include live_file="..."> attribute as well.
- Relative paths should be considered after restart in the same way as they are considered when being configured at run-time.