- A node in a job chain is configured with the on_error="suspend" attribute.
- There is also a <on_return_code return_code="2"> attribute
- The job terminates with exit code 2
- The order will be suspended by JobScheduler Master. See the following sample configuration:
- If a task for an order step ends with an exit code != 0 then the order step should be considered successful if the task's exit code is handled by the <on_return_code return_code="xxx"><to_state> configuration.
- This includes that the on_error="suspend" attribute that is optionally configured for the job node of the order step should be ignored, i.e. the result of the order step is considered similar to a task's exit code 0.
- Any other <on_return_code> configuration that does not include a <to_state> element as e.g. <NodeOrderPlugin:add_order> is not affected by this change and the known behavior specified by the on_error and state attributes applies.
- Consider that the behavior modifies the order step, not the task.
- A task's exit code still is considered an error and is reported to the log.
- A job that is configured to stop in case of error will stop accordingly.
- Notification by e-email will be sent if configured.