- If a permanent Order has a predefined end state in the order configuration.
- If user set the order's start state and order's end state from JOC e.g. start_state = 2 and end_state = 3 and let the order run.
- After order is successfully executed, order return to the start_state = 2 and from JOC one can see the end_state = 3.
- If user reset the order from JOC, the order's start_state is set to 1 but the end_state remains 3.
How to reproduce
- Download attached example Ticket#2016090710000011.zip
- From JOC set the order's end_state to 3 and let the order run.
- If Order's end state is change temporarily from JOC, after successful execution order's end state should be set as per as order configuration e.g. COMPLETED
|Approve Issue for release 1.11.0||Released|