As of Now Situation
- If any of the JITL job is executed
- a new scheduler.log file is created
- scheduler.log is renamed as scheduler-old.log
- This issue is not observed in the release 1.9.3
- This issue started from release 1.9.4
- There was issue
JS-1455related with API method API method spooler_log.start_new_file(), which was fixed in release 1.9.4.
How to reproduce
- Let run job1
- Let run job2
- Check $SCHEDULER_DATA/log folder, scheduler.log will have same start date as the task start date and there will be a scheduler-old.log file.
- JITL jobs should not trigger rotate of scheduler.log
|Approve issue JS-1644 for release 1.11||Released|