- Jobs and monitors that make use of the .NET C# programming language can be executed with JobScheduler Agent for Windows.
- The JobScheduler Agent exposes its API to .NET C# job and monitor classes.
- .NET is added to the supported languages for Windows systems and can be configured with jobs and monitors by use of the language attribute:
- The job or monitor .dll file is found with the following precedence:
- If an absolute path is specified then the location of the .dll file is resolved from this path.
- If a relative path is specified then the location of the .dll file is resolved from the working directory of the Agent.
- Any additional .dll files that are required by job or monitor .dll files are resolved according to .NET precedences, e.g. look up .dll files in the directory where the job .dll file is located.