- Master and Agent can communicate over HTTPS
- No reverse proxy should be necessarily needed for the communication over HTTPS
- Agent accepts HTTPS connections
- New command line to start the Agent: -https-port=<https_port>
- The data directory can also be indicated when starting the agent by the parameter: -data-directory=<DATA>.
- A Java Keystore has to be generated and stored on the Agent environment. Concretely in the file config/private/private-https.jks
- A script to generate the Java keystore has been implemented: https://github.com/sos-berlin/scheduler-engine/blob/release/1.10/engine-agent/src/main/resources/com/sos/scheduler/engine/agent/test/generate-self-signed-ssl-certificate-test-keystore.sh