- The Agent working directory is configurable as specified with
- The Agent requires to create temporary directories for some files starting from the working directory.
- Therefore the Agent requires write permissions for the working directory.
- Depending on the target installation the working directory does not necessarily correspond to the installation directory.
- Without further configuration the installation directory is used as the working directory.
- For individually configured working directories users are required to provide write permissions to that directory.