- JobScheduler Master ships for Windows and Linux platforms.
- JobScheduler Agents are available for all platforms, including Solaris
- Maven build should succeed under Solaris
- SPARC architecture
- Solaris 11.1 (SunOS 5.11)
- JobScheduler is not buildable when including tests for this release
- 3 tests (out of 827) throw an error when compiling the binaries
- No installer is provided for Solaris.
- Users should use a Linux installation as a base for deployment to Solaris.
- JobScheduler Master binaries can then be compiled to replace respective files from the distribution.
- Solaris is a platform with limited support, see Which platforms is JobScheduler available for and what platform support is provided?