- An initial logic for routing Job Chains into Services on System Monitors is already implemented.
- The Monitoring Interface makes use of the XSD schema provided at https://kb.sos-berlin.com/x/WACs.
- The Monitoring Interface should be able to route messages from job chains to different Services on System Monitors depending on Return Codes.
- The routing of messages for standalone jobs is out of scope of this feature, that is intended to support job chains.
- Order jobs can be monitored. An order job re-used in diverse job chains will notify the same defined service.
- The routing can be indicated in ranges.
- : Job Chain A
- Return Code 0 is routed to Service X (where successfully executed Job Chains are notified)
- Return Codes from 1-10 are routed to Service Y
- Return Codes from 11-20 are routed to Service Z
- The XSD schema will be modified correspondingly
- A positive logic (OR-gating) is used at the moment for routing the values from Job Chains into Services.
- The same logic is going to be applied for the routing of Return Codes.