JS-1522the JobScheduler Master can be started in paused mode after failure.
- The start script supports this start mode by adding the command line option -pause-after-failure when starting the JobScheduler
- The command line option when starting JobScheduler is exclusively used if any of the following applies:
- a start script option -pause-after-failure is used
- an environment variable SCHEDULER_PAUSE_AFTER_FAILURE=true has been set before running the start script, either by implicit use of the jobscheduler_environment.sh|.cmd script or explicitely from a shell.
- The start script supports this start mode for operations with Unix and Windows