- If a long-running Job does not perform any API calls, e.g. does not create log output from time to time, then no data is sent over the network.
- This might cause connection aborts due to idle timeouts in
- JobScheduler Universal Agent should send a small keep-alive packet to the JobScheduler Master every 5 minutes to prevent connections from timing out.
- No keep-alive packets are created if Remote File Watching is performed by the Agent.
- Keep-alive packets are sent exclusively for running jobs.