- The JobScheduler Monitoring Interface should support e-mail as a monitor.
- The Mail Monitor can be configured similar to any System Monitor such as Nagios, op5 etc.
- Service configurations apply to mail, e.g. by using different mail configurations as a services for different sources (jobs, job chains)
- Mail is configurable to some extent:
- Recipients: To, Cc, Bcc
- Format: html, plain text
- Subject and Body with a replacement mechanism for all attributes available with the Monitoring Interface
- Mail can be used for info messages, error messages and recovery messages