- Current Situation
- In a nested job chain, for a permanent order the user cannot set the order state from JOC.
- If the user wants to change the order's starting state, then JOC only offers the possibility to set the steps 1, 2 and end nodes for sub job chains.
- For ad hoc orders, i.e. with option "add order" from JOC, "Select an order state" option is available.
- See the attached screenshot for more information
- Desired Behavior
- JOC should support setting the order state for nested job chains to any node in a sub job chain.
- mentioned in