- The order variable scheduler.remote_scheduler specifies the name of a remote JobScheduler instance in the form "host:port".
- It should be possible to assign a process class instead of a remote JobScheduler by use of the parameter scheduler.process_class
- This allows the same job chain to be executed for a number of Agent Clusters as the respective cluster is selected by the order, e.g. run the jobs from a job chain on hunderds of computers.
- Should process class assignments be used for a job, job chain or order then the following precedence is considered:
- First precedence: process class configured by order parameter (this feature)
- Next precedence: process class configured by job chain node (
- Next precedence: process class configured by job chain (feature available wit
- Last precedence: process class configured by job (feature available)
- The currently used assignement is not valid for the JobScheduler Universal Agent that requires http or https as a protocol.