Status: Released (View Workflow)
JobScheduler can be started with one or both of the following roles:
These roles have the following characteristics:
The "scheduler" role
- In this role JobScheduler works as a "full" job scheduler.
- It can control processes itself but cannot execute processes that have been started by another JobScheduler.
- In this role JobScheduler must be connected to a database (Version 1.7 onwards).
The "agent" role
- In this role JobScheduler can only execute processes that have been started by another JobScheduler(remote scheduling).
- It does not have its own configuration.
- In this role JobScheduler does not require a database.
- Any database configuration specified will be ignored.
JS-1373 JobScheduler allows to fallback to CSV files in case of a database failure
- is related to
JS-1088 Database is required for JobScheduler operation
- relates to
SET-23 Changes in configuration file "factory.ini" for settings "need_db" and "db_max_errors"
- mentioned in
- Wiki Page
Wiki Page Loading...