- Users of JS1 (releases 1.12. 1.13) manage accounts, roles and permissions with Shiro.
- The Shiro component is removed from future JS7 releases.
- Users can migrate accounts and roles, however, permission sets in JS1 and in JS7 do not match.
- Users would like to migrate the complete configuration from their shiro.ini file to the JOC Identity Service. This includes to migrate accounts, roles, permissions and role assignments.
- A number of permissions have to be mapped from JS1 to JS7, for example any permissions stating "master" have to be mapped to corresponding JS7 permissions.