- Daily Plan creates the orders for the previous day when the TimeZone defined with the Settings->dailyplan->time_zone configuration item has a negative UTC offset.
How to reproduce
- When the daily plan timezone is set to time that is less than UTC, for example (UTC-3)
- Then, creating the daily plan creates the order for the previous day.
- The daily plan should create the orders correctly even if the Timezone < UTC.
- Configure the Settings->dailyplan->time_zone to use the default (UTC) value.