JOC Cockpit has permission to create any configuration from the Configuration tab and store it in the hot folder but we cannot extract the configuration from JOC Cockpit GUI. To extract the configuration we require permission to access the hot folder (./config/live) folder from the JobScheduler.
The JOC Cockpit should introduce import/export functionality to extract the configuration and store it locally.
- To Export the configuration:
- JOC Cockpit should export the configuration folders recursively to an archive with .zip or .tar extension that is offered for download.
- The export operation includes to select an individual folder or to select the root folder of the configuration.
- A new permission to export the configuration is considered.
- To Import the configuration:
- To import the configuration a popup window will appear to upload an archive file with the exported configuration (.zip or .tar extension). After selecting the target folder in the JOC Cockpit configuration the files available from the export archive are extracted and are stored with the target folder. Any sub-folders as available with the archive file will be created within the target folder.
- A new permission to import the configuration is considered.