- Customer has setup JobScheduler in Passive Cluster architecture( Primary and Backup). The JobScheduler is started with parameter SCHEDULER_CLUSTER_OPTIONS=-exclusive
- When Customer deploys a, e.g. a job, the inventory plugin reads the configuration but database tables, e.g.( INVENTORY_*) are not updated with job's information.
- If Customer removes the SCHEDULER_CLUSTER_OPTIONS=-exclusive, restart the JobScheduler as standalone JobScheduler and rerun the test, the inventory tables are updated.
- Hint - Customer has set up the JobScheduler on Linux system with Oracle 12C database.
How to reproduce
- Setup the JobScheduler in Passive cluster mode ( Primary JobScheduler) by starting JobScheduler with SCHEDULER_CLUSTER_OPTIONS=-exclusive.
- Create a Folder TEST with a Job, Job chain and an Order
- Start the JobScheduler
- Login on the JOC, all the configuration under TEST folder will be visible in the JOC Cockpit.
- Now copy the TEST folder to TEST2 including all its content. The TEST folder will not be visible in the JOC Cockpit.
- When a user deploys new configuration, it should be visible in the JOC Cockpit.