Status: Approved (View Workflow)
- When using a JITL Job in a job chain then the duration depends on the number of JobScheduler objects in the live folder.
- Example: the JobSchedulerExistsFile job takes 6s if there are 8 JobScheduler objects in the live folder and 24s if there are 630 JobScheduler objects in the live folder
- The number of JobScheduler objects should not affect the execution time.
- An exception to this rule are jobs that make use of the JobScheduler XML API to get information about the current status of other objects such as the JobSchedulerSynchronizeJobChains job.
- This problem reflects an issue that is solved with