- Desired Behavior
- JADE shall support SCP as a simple means to configure source_file_path and target_file_path
- URLs can be used for source and target file path
- In the SOSFTP documentation SCP is stated as a functionalty, however, SCP is not implemented for JADE.
- Implementation for JADE only.
- Implemenation with JSch only
- Due to the deprecation of
JITL-182there are no plans to add SCP to the roadmap.
- The SCP functionality is included with SFTP and therefore is redundant.
- The ease of use for command line usage of SCP finds its equivalent in a simplified JADE configuration with release 1.11