- With release 1.12 the File Transfer History has been introduced.
- This works for YADE jobs that are executed with a JobScheduler Master or Agent.
- This feature is not available for the YADE Command Line Client.
- The YADE Command Line Client should report to the File Transfer History in the same way as the YADE job.
- Users of the YADE Command Line Client can use JOC Cockpit to monitor file transfers without the need of operating a JobScheduler Master, see
- This feature is not intended for immediate development.
- Please vote for this feature if you want it to be added to the roadmap.