- YADE should support SMB1 and SMB2 protocols
- A cleaned-up and improved version of the jCIFS library jcifs-ng will be used
- The SMB protocol version should be automatically detected
- To apply the additional jcifs-ng configuration properties use the SMBFragment / ConfigurationFiles element of the YADE XML configuration
- For available properties see PropertyConfiguration
Previous JobScheduler versions
- Patch for the previous JobScheduler versions 1.12.0-1.12.4 can be downloaded here.
- Unzipt the patch to the ./lib/patches directory of the JobScheduler Master/Agent and perform a restart.