- YADE can be configured to use one of the authentication methods password or publickey for SFTP
- YADE should consider to use a second authentication method if a login with the first authentication method failed for SFTP
- introducing of the new configuration item - PreferredAuthentications
- YADE should consider to use both authentication methods for a session. This configuration is used if an SFTP server is configured to require more than one authentication method to be used (AuthenticationMethods, RequiredAuthentications2).
- introducing of the new configuration item - RequiredAuthentications
- Use of a second authentication method includes support for use of a Credential Store.
- The YADE XSD schema should be adjusted to reflect use of additional authentication methods.
- PreferredAuthentications, RequiredAuthentications should be supported when using a jump host.
- The attached configuration files show the desired use of settings:
- Both .ini and .xml examples include use of settings that should be supported by
YADE-462(the examples will not work with current YADE releases:
- allow a number of authentication methods, e.g. publickey, password
- allow the password and authentication file parameters in parallel.
- This feature is not intended for immediate implementation. Please vote for this issue if you find this feature useful and want it to be added to a release.