Status: Deferred (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- If an error occurs during transfer of a file then this file has to be re-transferred completely.
- Automatically detect and resume the transfer after interruptions (e.g. connection is lost) in the current YADE session.
- YADE knows when a transfer was interrupted and that the error is due to a recoverable network error and will resume operation with the same parameters.
- Detection is limited for a configurable number of retries after interrupted file transfers.
- YADE knows the chunks that have been transferred and is capable to continue writing chunks.
- Fail-safe operation
- YADE detects problems of modified files and inconsistencies and can fallback to re-transfer a file.
- This feature is not intended to resume file transfers across multiple YADE sessions.
- This feature is limited to retry transfer operation within the current YADE session.