- YADE does not validate any certificates.
- YADE should validate certificates:
- Expired certificates represent typical errors that prevent validation and should be handled as such.
- YADE can be configured to accept self-signed certificats:
- An option accept_untrusted_certificate=true would accept a valid certificate that could not be verified to be trusted.
- The default value for this option is false,
- This behaviour applies to connections with HTTPS and WebDAV.
- Users who connect to WebDAV sources or targets should check that valid certificates are in use.
- As previous releases of YADE did not check the validity of certificates therefore starting with release 1.9 invalid certificates might be detected.