- When the user updates JobScheduler release 1.12.5 to release 1.12.8 with Oracle database the SQL files db/oracle are not getting processed successfully. It throws the following errors:
- And also the declare statement is incorrect in db/oracle/scheduler_alter.sql
- The statement DECLARE scheduler_clusters_exist number; should be DECLARE scheduler_history_exist number;.
- While updating the database the sql files in db/oracle should be processed successfully.
- The declare statement should be correct in documentation_alter.sql file.