- A cluster element, e.g. <cluster heart_beat_own_timeout="305" heart_beat_timeout="300" heart_beat_warn_timeout="10"/>, in the ./config/scheduler.xml file to configure the heart beat timeout is ignored.
- The Job Scheduler continues to use its default values.
- Cluster settings should be considered by JobScheduler
- There is no need to modify cluster settings individually.
- Cluster settings should not be configurable. Changing these settings presents a considerable risk and requires detailed know how of this mechanism.
- Release 1.9: unsupported. Heart beat settings are ignored by JobScheduler. An existing configuration in scheduler.xml is accepted, but useless.
- Release 1.10: removed. Heart beat settings have to be removed from the configuration.