- Example job chain /xxx:
- If an order is started and the first job chain node is skipped, e.g. via the command <job_chain_node.modify action="next_state" job_chain="/xxx" state="start"/>) then the following message is logged and an error is raised:
- This behavior remains unchanged and applies to
- the first job node in the job chain if it is the only node. This is due to the fact that without any active (not skipped) job nodes an order cannot be processed by the job chain.
- any range of job nodes that an order is configured to be executed for and all of these job nodes are in a skipped state.
- The following behavior is changed: disappearance and appearance of orders in job chains with skipped/unskipped job nodes, see